Search My Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New babies...

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, today two of my does gave birth to a total of 9 babies. Although only 7 survive until now, I'm still grateful.

First, my Holland Lop doe, Ricca gave birth to 3 little babies, but only 1 survive. I'm still happy because the only survivor is a broken tort, the color that I've been looking for. I'll definitely keep this one. The father of this baby is my friend's broken tort buck, GC BFE's Koriander.

Next, my Netherland Dwarf doe, Minnie gave birth to 6 little babies. This is the biggest litter I've ever had in my rabbitry so far, thank you to Minnie and my buck, Midnight's Garnet.

I hope all the babies will grow up in perfect condition. I will post their photos as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment