Search My Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The New Reko Rabbitry

Assalamualaikum,
It has been quite a while since my last blog post. I'm quite busy with my work, study and family. But that doesn't mean I've lost my passion towards rabbit raising.
I have made a few big decision as a transformation process of my rabbitry. First, I've stopped raising Holland Lop and I've sold all my imported Holland Lops to my friends. Now, I'm focus on raising superior quality Netherland Dwarf. So, I've decided to replace all my Netherland Dwarf herd with a new foundation. I've sold all my Netherland Dwarfs herd and now I'm waiting for 5 Netherland Dwarfs consist of a buck and 4 does from CN Rabbitry, Colorado, US. I hope this new foundation will support Reko Rabbitry new motto "House of superior quality Netherland Dwarfs."
I hope they will arrive safely and will adapt to Malaysian weather quickly. I would like to share some of their pictures with all my blog readers. Thank you for all your support.
CN's LO (black otter buck)
CN's B (blue otter doe)
CN's 1A (opal doe)
CN's 18 (black otter doe)
CN's ATV (chestnut doe)

3 comments:

  1. comelnyer...tp knapa telinga arnab ni pndek sngat...baka ape nie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni baka Netherland Dwarf. Telinganya memang pendek. Lebih pendek lebih bagus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really perfect foundation ND.
    Regards, kelinci

    ReplyDelete