Search My Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

For Sale : Mini Rex Pair

Salam...

I have a pair of show quality Mini Rex rabbits for sale. The buck is 8 months old with very nice Castor colored velvet fur and the doe is 9 months old in blue otter velvet fur. They are actively breeding and the doe is suspected to be pregnant and will due on 14th January.

They are the only Mini Rex pair I have. I actually love them for their fur and their quality, but I have to sell them to focus on Holland Lop and Netherland Dwarf breeding. I don't have enough space to focus on 3 types of breed as I only have enough space for 12 cells only. So, I have to focus on quality rather than quantity.
The price I'm offering for this ideal couple is RM800 and the price will definitely increase after they got their first babies in about a week time. So, if you're intersted, please SMS or call me through this line 0123588209.

No comments:

Post a Comment